London Scuba Workshops
Pool workshops are a great way to learn new skills and decide if that particular scuba diving area is for you. We run the following workshops:
- Discover Drys suits
- Discover Underwater Photography
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Discover Night Diving
- Surface Marker Buoy (SMB)
- Drift diving.
Spaces are limited to a max of 6
After the session we pop over to the Blacksmiths Head Pub opposite.
- London Scuba, Raby's Barn, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE
- For qualified divers it is an opportunity to spend time in the pool practicing your skills, testing and familiarising yourself with new equipment, meeting up with fellow divers or whatever you fancy!
- 19:00 - 2100 - Workshop
- 21.00 - 23:00 - Pub
- Use of full equipment. (Cameras are not included for Photography workshops)
- Qualified Open Water Diver or above (you must bring your certification card)
If it is your first pool night, you will need to complete the following three forms:
- Medical Form - If you answer "Yes" to any of the questions on the form, you must get this signed off by your doctor, before you can dive
- Certified Divers Liability Release
- Certified Divers Standard Safe Diving Practises Form