Be the one ready to help a fellow diver should the need arise by becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider.
Breathe easy—knowing that you know how to recognize illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen. Being the best buddy you can be means being prepared – especially in a time of need.
You learn how to
- Recognize diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
- Properly setup equipment
- Administer emergency oxygen
London Scuba, Lingfield
- Certification (on successful completion of the course)
- Though suited for divers, this course has no prerequisites and doesn’t include dives, which means it is equally applicable to those who are around divers – boat crew, non-diving buddies, lifeguards, and shore staff. You don’t need any previous CPR or first aid training to take the course.
- London Scuba does not provide the O2 Provider course referred to on this website. These O2 Provider courses are provided by Jason Linbourne (T/A Gatwick Scuba). If you wish to book a O2 Provider course with Gatwick Scuba, you may do so through this website and in so doing London Scuba is acting as an agent for Gatwick Scuba.