Enriched Air Nitrox
Welcome to one of PADI's most popular specialties, the PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Diving with enriched air nitrox lets you safely extend your no stop time beyond the no decompression limits for air. Diving with enriched air means more time underwater, but you need to be certified as an Enriched Air Diver to get enriched air fills.
Whether you're into underwater photography or wreck diving, on vacation in some tropical paradise or just out for a leisurely day of diving at your local dive site, the PADI Enriched Air Diver course helps you get more out of diving by giving you more time underwater.
The course covers
- Learning to analyze cylinder contents.
- Planning enriched air dives
- Safely increasing your no stop time
- Using dive computers to plan nitrox dives
The PADI Enriched Air diver course certification can be credited towards the Master Scuba Diver rating.
London Scuba, Lingfield
Use of O2 analyser and enriched air cylinder
- Certification on successful completion of the course
Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
Minimum 15 yrs of age
- PADI Enriched Air Diver Manual (computer use) - £18
- Course cost £129 (please see dates below for special offers)