London Scuba Pool Nights
If you want to practice your skills, try out new equipment, or just catch up with some dive buddy's, pool nights are a great way to stay up-to-date with your diving skills.
After the pool session we pop over to the Blacksmiths Head opposite.
- London Scuba, Rabys Barn, Lingfield, Surrey, RH7 6LE
- For qualified divers it is an opportunity to spend time in the pool practicing your skills, testing and familiarising yourself with new equipment, meeting up with fellow divers or whatever you fancy!
- 1900 - 2100 - Pool Open
- 21.00 - 23:00 - Pub
- Use of full equipment
- Qualified Open Water Diver or above (you must bring your certification card)
If it is your first pool night, you will need to complete the following three forms:
- Medical Form - If you answer "Yes" to any of the questions on the form, you must get this signed off by your doctor, before you can dive
- Certified Divers Liability Release
- Certified Divers Standard Safe Diving Practises Form